This class is a TOPIK writing basic, basic class for students preparing for the TOPIK 2 exam.
- Total 5 lessons and 1 private feedback lesson with teacher. (Class running time 60min, Private feedback 30min)
- Class for 3 to 6 people.
- Please consult KakaoTalk before applying for class.
What is the class running time?
- Time table : Every Thursday 20:00~21:00 (KST), 2nd March 2023~
In what order are the classes held?
- A total of 5 lessons are conducted with the teacher.
- Each class includes writing homework. Writing Homework 5 times editing&feedback are also included.
- Over 5 lessons, take 1:1 private personal feedback lesson with teacher.
What level of student would like to listen to?
- Junior Level from Chapter Korean.
- People who get under 35scores of writing part and hard to write single sentece clearly and concisely.
- Among the students preparing for the TOPIK 2 exam, those with about 1 to 3 months left for the exam are good to apply for.
What is offered in class?
- PDF textbook
- Individual corrections for 30 minutes per person, 5 corrections for writing homework
- Chapter Korean Community Kakaotalk Chat Room
- Coupons for participating in various events
What do I need to take this class?
- Kakao Talk for consultation and communication with teachers
- Zoom or Google Meet
- It is recommended to use a laptop or a computer with a camera.
- It is recommended to use earphones in a quiet place.
- Account transfer, credit card, check card, PAYPAL payment are possible.
- Tuition fee is inclusive of VAT.
- In case of payment by credit card, the tax invoice will be replaced with a credit card receipt.
- If you need a tax invoice or cash receipt, please contact us via KakaoTalk or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You cannot apply for tax invoices or cash receipts after the 10th of the month following payment.
Issue a certificate
- Certificate of purchased class can be issued at any time. ex) Course certificate, attendance certificate, receipt (Korean/English)
Class Changes and Cancellations
- Class tickets can be used freely during the course period.
- Cancellation/change requests can be made up to 24 hours before the class starts.
- If you change or cancel a class within 24 hours of class start, one class pass may be deducted.
- If you prove an unavoidable reason, you can suspend once (up to 1 month).
Class Ticket Refund Policy
- Full Refund: 100% refund is available for class tickets that have not been used within 1 month of purchase.
- Partial refund: In case of using “class ticket”, 10% penalty is deducted from [actual payment amount] and paid by deducting the proportion of [class ticket already used].
- If the number and date of the purchased course is more than 50%, no refund is possible.
- Extension/service courses are non-refundable.
- When refunding, fees for payment methods such as bank, credit card company, Paypal, etc. are deducted and refunded.
- Class tickets for which the certificate has already been issued are non-refundable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.