This class is a TOPIK reading class for students preparing for the TOPIK 2 exam.
- A total of 5 lessons
- Recruitment of 3 to 10 people.
- Please consult KakaoTalk before applying for class.
What is the class running time?
- DATE: 5 weeks from Saturday, February 25th
- Class time: 13:20~15:00 KST (100 minutes)
In what order are the classes held?
- A total of 5 lessons are conducted with the teacher.
- How to solve TOPIK reading part, problem descriptions and practice PDFs are provided.
What level of student would like to listen to?
- It is good for students who want to improve their reading scores among students who are preparing for the TOPIK 2 level 5 or 6 test.
What is offered in class?
- PDF textbook
- Chapter Korean Community Kakao Talk Chat Room
- Coupons for participating in various events
What do I need to take this class?
- Kakao Talk for consultation and communication with teachers
- Zoom or Google Meet
- It is recommended to use a laptop or a computer with a camera.
- It is recommended to use earphones in a quiet place.
- Account transfer, credit card, check card, PAYPAL payment are possible.
- Tuition fee is inclusive of VAT.
- In case of payment by credit card, the tax invoice will be replaced with a credit card receipt.
- If you need a tax invoice or cash receipt, please contact us via KakaoTalk or email@example.com.
- You cannot apply for tax invoices or cash receipts after the 10th of the month following payment.
Issue a certificate
- Certificate of purchased class can be issued at any time. ex) Course certificate, attendance certificate, receipt (Korean/English)
Class Changes and Cancellations
- Class tickets can be used freely during the course period.
- Cancellation/change requests can be made up to 24 hours before the class starts.
- If you change or cancel a class within 24 hours of class start, one class pass may be deducted.
- If you prove an unavoidable reason, you can suspend once (up to 1 month).
Class Ticket Refund Policy
- Full Refund: 100% refund is available for class tickets that have not been used within 1 month of purchase.
- Partial refund: In case of using “class ticket”, 10% penalty is deducted from [actual payment amount] and paid by deducting the proportion of [class ticket already used].
- If the number and date of the purchased course is more than 50%, no refund is possible.
- Extension/service courses are non-refundable.
- When refunding, fees for payment methods such as bank, credit card company, Paypal, etc. are deducted and refunded.
- Class tickets for which the certificate has already been issued are non-refundable.