Skill-UP! Daily Korean – Details
Skill-UP! Daily Korean course is prepared for pre-intermediate level learners who want to be more confident at listening and speaking.
In this course, You’ll have online live lessons for five weeks in a small group of 3 to 8 people.
In each lesson, you’ll learn useful sentence patterns and practice making more complex sentences.
We will also study and compare the grammar that are confusing due to their similarities.
I will teach you How to SOLVE some of the most prevalent grammar issues
- There is a class once a week.
- 3 to 8 people ONLY
- Classes are conducted in English.
What is the class running time?
- Evening class: Every Wednesday evening from March 1st 20:20pm~22:00pm KST
- Morning class: Every Friday morning from March 3rd 11:00am~12:40pm KST
This course is designed for:
- Pre-intermediate level
- (TOPIK) Level 2~3
- TTMK(talk to me in Korean) level 2~3
Who conducts the class?
- PDF textbook
- Teacher support (Ask questions, clarify doubts)
- Audio-recording of the each class conversation.
- Conversation session in the class
- Personal feedback for each student
- Chapter Korean Community Kakako group chat
- In-class video for reviewing
- Lifetime access to the google classroom
- Discount for future lesson
What should I prepare before the lesson?
- Kakao Talk for consultation and communication with teachers
- It is recommended to use a laptop or a computer with a camera.
- It is recommended to use earphones in a quiet place.
- Account transfer, credit card, check card, PAYPAL payment are possible.
- Tuition fee is inclusive of VAT.
- In case of payment by credit card, the tax invoice will be replaced with a credit card receipt.
- If you need a tax invoice or cash receipt, please contact us via KakaoTalk or email@example.com.
- You cannot apply for tax invoices or cash receipts after the 10th of the month following payment.
Issue a certificate
- Certificate of purchased class can be issued at any time. ex) Course certificate, attendance certificate, receipt (Korean/English)
Class Changes and Cancellations
- Class tickets can be used freely during the course period.
- Cancellation/change requests can be made up to 24 hours before the class starts.
- If you change or cancel a class within 24 hours of class start, one class pass may be deducted.
- If you prove an unavoidable reason, you can suspend once (up to 1 month).
Class Ticket Refund Policy
- Full Refund: 100% refund is available for class tickets that have not been used within 1 month of purchase.
- Partial refund: In case of using “class ticket”, 10% penalty is deducted from [actual payment amount] and paid by deducting the proportion of [class ticket already used].
- If the number and date of the purchased course is more than 50%, no refund is possible.
- Extension/service courses are non-refundable.
- When refunding, fees for payment methods such as bank, credit card company, Paypal, etc. are deducted and refunded.
- Class tickets for which the certificate has already been issued are non-refundable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.