A description of the class.
- This is a 1:1 online Korean 24 lessons for intermediate/advanced Korean users. Classes are conducted with the goal of learning the speaking and writing languages that real Koreans actually use, and making them usable. Chapter Korean lessons will make you a natural and fluent Korean speaker.
- Each class is 45 minutes.
- 24 online 1:1 lessons. You can take 1:1 lessons 24 times.
- – 24 lessons must be used within 4 months.
- Please consult KakaoTalk before applying for class.
What are the class hours?
- It is decided through consultation with the teacher.
In what order are the classes held?
- The teacher selects textbooks that fit the student’s level and interests.
- The teacher sends the textbook to the student through KakaoTalk.
- Students read the textbook in advance and participate in class.
- I have a conversation with the teacher in Korean.
- In class, the teacher corrects the student’s wrong expressions or provides necessary Korean language education for various students.
- The teacher sends the feedback file to the student through KakaoTalk.
- Students review with the feedback file. .
What level of student would you like to listen to?
- This is a class that everyone can take from Chapter Korean’s Survival level to the Mastery level.
What is offered in class?
- PDF textbook
- Teacher’s feedback file
- Chapter Korean Community Kakao Talk Chat Room
- Coupons for participating in various events
What do I need to take this class?
- Kakao Talk for consultation and communication with teachers – Zoom or Google Meet – It is recommended to use a laptop or a computer with a camera.
- It is recommended to use earphones in a quiet place.
- Account transfer, credit card, check card, PAYPAL payment are possible.
- Tuition fee is inclusive of VAT.
- In case of payment by credit card, the tax invoice will be replaced with a credit card receipt.
- If you need a tax invoice or cash receipt, please contact us via KakaoTalk or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You cannot apply for tax invoices or cash receipts after the 10th of the month following payment.
Issue a certificate
- Certificate of purchased class can be issued at any time. ex) Course certificate, attendance certificate, receipt (Korean/English)
Class Changes and Cancellations
- Class tickets can be used freely during the course period.
- Cancellation/change requests can be made up to 24 hours before the class starts.
- If you change or cancel a class within 24 hours of class start, one class pass may be deducted.
- If you prove an unavoidable reason, you can suspend once (up to 1 month).
Class Ticket Refund Policy
- Full Refund: 100% refund is available for class tickets that have not been used within 1 month of purchase.
- Partial refund: In case of using “class ticket”, 10% penalty is deducted from [actual payment amount] and paid by deducting the proportion of [class ticket already used].
- If the number and date of the purchased course is more than 50%, no refund is possible.
- Extension/service courses are non-refundable.
- When refunding, fees for payment methods such as bank, credit card company, Paypal, etc. are deducted and refunded.
- Class tickets for which the certificate has already been issued are non-refundable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.